Thursday, February 5, 2009

TV is fun again



I've gotta say, things are really clickin' on the boob tube these days. Here's a rundown of a few of my favorites:

LOST
Now in their final season, long suffering fans are finally getting more answers than questions each week. This show's writing, acting, and direction are definitely at the top of their game, making it difficult to wait 7 days until the next installment. Oh well, at least there are a myriad of strange theories on about 100 LOST message boards to help fill the time...

HEROES
During every other episode of this series I'm about to give up completely on this show, but something keeps bringing me back. Let's hope this latest incarnation can deliver the same thrills that season one had. The change of showrunner will hopefully spark some excitement in the story lines. I'm not holding my breath as of yet.

BATTLESTAR GALACTICA
Another show in it's final episodes, BSG continues to deliver some solid drama, plot twists, and fun. With Earth a burned cinder, the identity of the final Cylon divulged, and the fleet in the midst of a civil war, what will happen next? What is left to do? How can they tie this all up in a neat package with only a half dozen or so episodes left?

SHOWS I MISS
I can't wait for the return of "Rescue Me," "True Blood," and "Entourage." *SIGH*

No comments: